Chief Business Officer
Lodi Unified School District Business Services is committed to supporting the instruction of students and promote student success by providing the best financial and operational support services.
- Protecting the District assets
- To maintain fiscal solvency while making the maximum amount of financial resources available to support instruction
- Provide financial resources to support the District goals
- Demonstrate quality customer service
- Provide the safest transportation system possible for our students
- Provide instruction with the best tools possible in the shortest amount of time
- Provide staff and students with a safe and healthy environment which promotes learning and one they will enjoy
- Provide the best, timely quality, customer service as possible to school sites and departments.
- Meet the State requirements of fiscal solvency for the current and two subsequent years.
- Establish the highest nutritional standards that meet exceed requirements for all students.
- Provide efficient and safe transportation for all students.
- Meet all fiscal (reporting) requirements and ensure the maximum use of all resources to support student achievement.
- Accurately account for student attendance to ensure a high level of funding is made available for instruction.