Local School Repair/Student Safety Measure
Measure U provided the District with the funds necessary for repairs and upgrades to aging classrooms to prepare students for college and careers, retain/attract quality teachers and improve student health/safety by removing mold/asbestos/lead paint, repairing leaky roofs, updating classrooms and acquiring/constructing/modernizing sites/facilities/equipment.
- What is Measure U?
- Why is Measure U needed?
- What educational priorities does Measure U address?
- How does Measure U support vocational education programs?
- What about science, technology, engineering, and math programs?
- What will Measure U cost taxpayers per year, and how will it be assessed?
- What safeguards does Measure U provide for taxpayers?