The TMA Work Order System is very detailed and easy to use. Kindly report all facility concerns, including capital outlay requests, using a TMA Work Order. The TMA Work Order System, at the M&O website, also includes a training video.
For safety and health emergencies, immediately contact Dispatch 7:00am – 4:30pm 331-7193. All after-hour emergency concerns should be reported to Alamo Alarm 369-7749. Alamo will notify our “On-Call Supervisor”, who will swiftly coordinate a response to your concerns.
Please send all emails and calls to M&O Dispatch. Be assured that our highly skilled Dispatch team will promptly address your issues.
- TMA Work Orders are needed for the following requests:
- Blackboard removals, white board installations
- Custodial supplies, tool requests
- Fibar for play boxes
- Field requests (fill dirt, etc.)
- Flooring repairs, replacement
- Grounds supplies, tool/equipment requests
- Grounds hedging, tree trimming, planting, tree removals, other ground items
- Major structural repairs
- Moving requests
- Painting & paint supplies other than graffiti
- Playground equipment
- New padlocks and keys
- Security screens, etc.
Please kindly call M&O Dispatch at 331-7193 if you are unsure of the appropriate method to request work.