Maintenance Request Procedures
The TMA Work Order System is very detailed and easy to use. Please report all facility concerns using a TMA Work Order. The TMA Work Order System, at the M&O website, also includes a training video.
For safety and health emergencies, immediately contact Dispatch 7:00am – 3:30pm (209)331-7193. All after-hour emergency concerns should be reported to Alamo Alarm (209)369-7749. Alamo will notify our “On-Call Supervisor”, who will coordinate a response to your concerns.
General questions may be addressed via email to: email@example.com
TMA Work Orders are needed for the following requests:
- Blackboard removals, white board installations
- Custodial supplies, tool requests
- Fibar for play boxes
- Field requests (fill dirt, etc.)
- Flooring repairs, replacement
- Grounds supplies, tool/equipment requests
- Structural repairs
- Moving requests
- Painting, graffiti
- Playground equipment repair
- New padlocks and keys
- Security screens, etc.
- Temperature control/after hours HVAC requests
Please provide the work order number for any follow-ups; it is not necessary to re-submit a new request.