The Payroll Department is responsible for the preparation of all District payrolls and active employees health, dental and vision insurance in compliance with all employee contracts, regulatory rules and regulations. Activities include:
- Processing timely and accurate payments to certificated and classified staff
- Processing garnishments
- Processing W-4's
- Generating year-end tax forms
- Processing all non-statutory deductions/reductions, e.g. TSAs, savings
- Processing all statutory deductions including retirement reporting for STRS and PERS, and to the IRS
Monday - Friday
8:00AM - 4:30PM
- CLASSIFIED MEDICAL REBATE VERIFICATION FORM - 2021
- Print and fill out the verification form and bring it to the payroll window along with your original Medical Insurance Card.
- The Medical Insurance Card must have the name of the person requesting the rebate or a letter from the health provider that verifies the person is covered.
If you are already signed up for Medical Rebate, you do not need to submit a new form for any changes that occur to the rates. Changes will be applied automatically. New rates effective with 12/31/2020 payroll.
open enrollment begins september 20, 2021 and ends October 15, 2021
retiree and all other rates updated for 2022
CalPERS HEALTH OPEN ENROLLMENT - CalPERS Website
- 2022 CalPERS Open Enrollment Newsletter
- 2022 Open Enrollment Information Letter
- 2022 Health Benefit Summary
- 2022 Summary of Benefits and Coverage Notice
- 2022 KAISER Permanente Benefit Summary
- 2022 Sutter Health Open Enrollment
- HEALTH PLAN SEARCH BY ZIP CODE
- Search and Compare Health Plans - Requires login to your personal CalPERS account