The Payroll Department is responsible for the preparation of all District payrolls and active employees health, dental and vision insurance in compliance with all employee contracts, regulatory rules and regulations. Activities include:
- Processing timely and accurate payments to certificated and classified staff
- Processing garnishments
- Processing W-4's
- Generating year-end tax forms
- Processing all non-statutory deductions/reductions, e.g. TSAs, savings
- Processing all statutory deductions including retirement reporting for STRS and PERS, and to the IRS
Monday - Friday
8:00AM - 4:30PM
- CLASSIFIED MEDICAL REBATE VERIFICATION FORM
- Print and fill out the verification form and bring it to the payroll window along with your original Medical Insurance Card.
- The Medical Insurance Card must have the name of the person requesting the rebate or a letter from the health provider that verifies the person is covered.
We are offering a free online program that has proven to reduce back and neck pain in 90% of members. Did we mention it is FREE for CalPERS PPO members?
- Take a 3-minute assessment
Visit https://online.spinezone.com/calpers and answer a few questions. At the end of the assessment you will start your program. Online and free at your convenience.
- Connect with your health coach
You will have a 30 minute telephone evaluation to customize your program. During the 6 week program, you will have access to your own live spine coach who is a trained rehab expert guiding your daily progress.
There is a 90% success rate for patients who track their exercises weekly for 4 weeks. There will be weekly physician oversight of your progress and consultation with a doctor and MRI review when needed.
$0 Cost to you
This program is a covered benefit. If you qualify it doesn’t cost you a penny. Nada. Zero. Zilch.
Get started today