The Payroll Department is responsible for the preparation of all District payrolls and active employees health, dental and vision insurance in compliance with all employee contracts, regulatory rules and regulations. Activities include:
- Processing timely and accurate payments to certificated and classified staff
- Processing garnishments
- Processing W-4's
- Generating year-end tax forms
- Processing all non-statutory deductions/reductions, e.g. TSAs, savings
- Processing all statutory deductions including retirement reporting for STRS and PERS, and to the IRS
Monday - Friday
8:00AM - 4:30PM
- CLASSIFIED MEDICAL REBATE VERIFICATION FORM - 2021
- Print and fill out the verification form and bring it to the payroll window along with your original Medical Insurance Card.
- The Medical Insurance Card must have the name of the person requesting the rebate or a letter from the health provider that verifies the person is covered.
If you are already signed up for Medical Rebate, you do not need to submit a new form for any changes that occur to the rates. Changes will be applied automatically. New rates effective with 12/31/2020 payroll.
open enrollment begins september 21, 2020 and ends October 16, 2020
- CalPERS HEALTH OPEN ENROLLMENT - CalPERS Website
- 2021 CalPERS Open Enrollment Newsletter
- 2021 Open Enrollment Information Letter
- 2021 CalPERS Open Enrollment Flyer
- 2021 Health Benefit Summary
- 2021 Health Program Guide
- 2021 Summary of Benefits and Coverage Notice
- HEALTH PLAN SEARCH BY ZIP CODE
- Search and Compare Health Plans - Requires login to your personal CalPERS account
We are offering a free online program that has proven to reduce back and neck pain in 90% of members. Did we mention it is FREE for CalPERS PPO members?
- Take a 3-minute assessment
Visit https://online.spinezone.com/calpers and answer a few questions. At the end of the assessment you will start your program. Online and free at your convenience.
- Connect with your health coach
You will have a 30 minute telephone evaluation to customize your program. During the 6 week program, you will have access to your own live spine coach who is a trained rehab expert guiding your daily progress.
There is a 90% success rate for patients who track their exercises weekly for 4 weeks. There will be weekly physician oversight of your progress and consultation with a doctor and MRI review when needed.
$0 Cost to you
This program is a covered benefit. If you qualify it doesn’t cost you a penny. Nada. Zero. Zilch.
Get started today
CalPERS Open Enrollment ends on October 16th. Blue Shield of California is offering One-on-One consultation appointments for anyone wanting to learn more about their offerings. The link below will allow you to schedule an appointment with a Blue Shield representative and get your questions answered.
Book a one-one consultation
Blue Shield’s 15-minute consultations for CalPERS members. Visit our consultation scheduling tool to select a date and time convenient for you to meet with a Blue Shield representative.
- Ask Questions about the Blue Shield’s plans (Trio HMO & Access+ HMO)
- Get assistance confirming if your doctor is within a Blue Shield network
- Ask about Blue Shield’s wellness programs
- Much more!
Interactive Open Enrollment Video
This is a self-guided video designed to help you quickly get the information you are looking for and select the plan that is right for you.
For more benefit material go to blueshieldca.com/calpers or use the quick links below:
- 2021 Benefits Presentation Video
- This video presentation summarizes the key points you should know about our Trio HMO and Access+ HMO plans. Whether you are looking for affordable high-quality care or a broad network with flexibility, Blue Shield has you covered. Watch this to learn more about your options with Blue Shield as a CalPERS member
- Find a Doctor
- Get instructions on how to search for a doctor and links to the Trio HMO and Access+ HMO Find a doctor tool.
- Plan Overview
- Find plan information with links to Evidence of Coverage, Summary of Benefits and Coverage, Open Enrollment brochures, provider network lists and more.
- Pharmacy Benefits
- Get detailed information about the pharmacy benefits and copays with links to drug lists, the specialty pharmacy, etc.
- Programs and Services
- Find a comprehensive list of Blue Shield programs and services such as Heal, Teladoc, Wellvolution.
- New Member Enrollment
- Learn how to enroll with Blue Shield
Kaiser Permanente Registration
Kaiser Permanente Open Enrollment
Register today for a Kaiser Permanente Open Enrollment webinar!
Kaiser Permanente's Open Enrollment platform provides a robust virtual experience that includes weekly webinars making it easy for your employees to access all of the information they need to make an informed healthcare decision for the 2021 plan year.
Through the virtual OE platform your employees can,
• Attend one of the many weekly live webinars held throughout open enrollment (scheduled webinar dates available on attached flyer)
• Live chat during webinars with a Kaiser Permanente representative
• Take a virtual 360 tour of some of our hospitals and medical facilities
• Watch videos and download materials like brochures and flyers regarding our benefits, wellness, our integrated delivery system and more.
Register here for an upcoming webinar. Our webinars cover details about Kaiser Permanente's Basic and Medicare plans for CalPERS enrollees.
You can also find more information by visiting CalPERS Open Enrollment Platform