Purchasing and Central Services
The Purchasing Department is dedicated to the procurement of supplies and services which Lodi Unified School District needs for efficient operation and maintenance. The Purchasing Department strives to provide supplies and services at the lowest possible cost, consistent with the quality needed for the performance of School District activities. We have an obligation to our community to obtain maximum value and provide reliable resources.
Thank you for your interest in introducing your company, product and/or service to the Purchasing Department of Lodi Unified School District. We ask for you to complete the following:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject must be "New Vendor Introduction: [Company Name]"
- In one-hundred words or less, tell us what product and/or service you provide.
- In one-hundred words or less, explain the benefits your product and/or service provides.
- Provide a listing of similar sized school districts in California that are currently using your product and/or service. If you don't have any districts using your solution, then state that.
- Include your name, title, and contact information.
- Do not attach any product literature, company marketing, or spec sheets.
Submitting an email will not warrant an immediate response, but you will be placed on our Vendor List for future opportunities. All email submissions will be reviewed to ensure adherence to the above guidelines on a monthly basis. If we are interested in learning more, we will contact you to arrange an introduction.