Personnel Services specializes in providing human resource needs to Lodi Unified School District staff, including current, retired, and prospective employees.
Services provided by Personnel include:
- Advertising employment opportunities
- Receiving and processing employment applications & paperwork
- Monitoring credentials, TB authorizations, required licenses, and subsequent arrest notifications
- Administration of collective bargaining agreements
- Administration of salary schedules and employee compensation
- Contract negotiations with employee associations
- Maintenance of personnel files for current and former employees
1305 E. Vine St
Lodi, CA 95240
Phone: (209) 331 - 7095
Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Lodi Unified School District is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against or tolerate the harassment of employees or job applicants on the basis of their actual or perceived sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Physically or mentally disabled employees or applicants may request reasonable accommodation.