What is Peachjar?
Lodi USD uses Peachjar to deliver digital flyers to parents with important information about school-related activities and community events.
Parents can view our approved flyers via email and on each school's Peachjar website.
Peachjar saves Lodi USD time and money and best of all, it gives parents access to opportunities for their children.
Learn more by watching the short video!
Lodi USD does not accept flyers from organizations other than nonprofit organizations. Please do not submit a flyer for consideration if you are a for-profit organization.
If you are a nonprofit organization and would like to distribute a flyer, you must register and sign up for an account. Peachjar charges a fee for utilizing this service. Upon setting up your account, you may upload a flyer for approval by the District Office. Once approved by the District Office, your flyer will be delivered digitally to your desired school(s). To learn more about registering, please click on the Peachjar link.
FLYER APPROVAL GUIDELINES
The following guidelines must be met for flyers to be considered for digital distribution:
- The flyer must have a disclaimer as follows: "This is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Lodi Unified School District."
- The flyer must support and align with our basic educational mission, be of intrinsic value or enrichment nature to the students or their parents/guardians, and/or benefiting to the community of Lodi USD in a positive manner.
- The flyer must be in PDF format, smaller than 3 MB in file size, and four pages or less.
pEACHJAR FOR PARENTS
Lodi USD has recently adopted a digital flyer distribution program called Peachjar. Peachjar will deliver digital flyers to you with important information about Lodi USD activities and community events. Through Peachjar, you will receive all of your school and community organization flyers directly to your email inbox. The digital flyer will also be posted on your school’s Peachjar website found below. Soon, all digital flyers will be posted on our Lodi USD mobile application.
If you provided your email address to your school when you registered your student, a Peachjar account has been established for you. You will soon receive an email from Peachjar with your login information. This is provided so that you can manage your account and digital flyer delivery preferences. You do not need to log in to receive or view digital flyers—they will be sent to your email address. If you did not provide your email address, and would like to receive Peachjar digital flyers, please contact your school office to provide your email address.
If you are not receiving emails from Peachjar, there are two possible reasons for this:
- Your email address is not on file with your school.
- The Peachjar emails are going into your spam folder or you cannot see the images in the email. To prevent the digital flyers from diverting to your spam folder, please add “email@example.com” to your email contacts. When you receive your digital flyer, please be sure to click “always display images.”
Peachjar is used exclusively for the distribution of school-approved flyers. Your email address will not be shared with other companies or used by Peachjar for any other purpose.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding Peachjar, please contact Chelsea Vongehr via email.
Find your school's Peachjar page below!
* Indicates current participating school sites
- Elementary Schools
- Middle Schools
- High Schools
- Other School Sites
- District English Learners Advisory Committee