Expanded Learning & Bridge
Lodi USD's Expanded Learning Opportunities (ELO-P) and Bridge programs offer a range of student-centered afterschool, intersession, and summer school programs free of cost to participating students.
Our mission is to expand student horizons through high-quality programs that engage and support learning in a positive environment outside the regular school day; furthering student growth by developing skills, interests, and talents. Information on the Lodi USD Afterschool Program is available below.
- Elkhorn School
- Julia Morgan Elementary
- Lockeford School
- Manlio Silva Elementary
- Podesta Ranch Elementary
- Ellerth E. Larson Elementary
- Erma B. Reese Elementary
- Lakewood Elementary
- Vinewood Elementary
- How do I enroll my child in the Afterschool Program?
- How much does the program cost?
- What time do I pick up my child?
- How many days does my child have to attend a Bridge/ELOP program?
- Can my child walk home from the program?
- How do I contact the Bridge or Afterschool Program at the school?
- Do I need to sign the waitlist every year?
- Does my child stay on the waitlist until they are invited to the program?
- How will I know if my child is accepted into the Bridge or Afterschool Program?
- Are there programs during fall, spring, or summer break?
For more information on the content of this page, please contact your school or call the Afterschool Bridge Program Office at (209) 331-8903.