School Year Updates
Keep yourself up-to-date with the latest announcements and communications from Lodi USD.
Communications information for emergency notifications, social media guidelines, and bullying policy is provided below. Be sure to follow us on social media!
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about Lodi USD Instructional Media Services Supervisor, Gabriela Vazquez, in this month's Employee Spotlight! For more videos, check out our YouTube Channel!
- Employee Spotlight
Our Employee Spotlight series continues with Elementary School Counselor, Erica Contreras-Suarez! For more videos, check out our YouTube Channel!
- Employee Spotlight
Check out our Employee Spotlight on Clairmont Elementary School Principal, Shaunte Shorter on YouTube! For more videos, browse our YouTube Channel.
- Employee Spotlight
Stay informed on your school's start and dismissal times.
Click Read More to go to our Bell Schedules page.
- Bell Schedules
Welcome back! Please remember to update your information for the new school year so you don't miss any important information from your school!
- Data Confirmation
Meet Mr. Neil Young, Lodi USD's new Superintendent! Click to read more!
Lodi USD uses Blackboard to provide important information and emergency alert notifications directly to families.
To ensure you are receiving the most important information, including emergency alerts, please log into the Aeries Parent Portal and verify your contact information.
You must be identified as the student's Educational Rights Holder to update contact information. See FAQs section below.
Social Media Guidelines
Lodi USD recognizes the importance of social media to communicate and share information with staff, parents, students, and the community. School site social media accounts are maintained by their respective school.
We encourage questions and comments on our social media pages, but please note that they serve as moderated online discussion sites and not public forums.
Lodi USD reserves the right to delete any content, including but not limited to posted comments and images that are:
- Defamatory, pornographic, proprietary, harassing, libelous or content that may be considered hostile;
- Spam or include links to other sites;
- Clearly off topic;
- Advocate illegal activity;
- Promote particular services, products, or political organizations;
- Infringe on copyrights or trademarks; and
- Any other content that is inconsistent with law or Lodi USD Board Rules or Policies (See, e.g., Board Policy 1325).
Lodi USD uses Peachjar to email digital flyers for school-related activities and community events to parents. Digital flyers are also posted on each school’s Peachjar page and the Lodi USD Mobile App.
Peachjar is used exclusively for the distribution of school-approved flyers. Your email address will not be shared with other companies or used by Peachjar for any other purpose. See FAQs below for more information.
Flyers from Outside Organizations
Nonprofit organizations may submit flyers for approval to Lodi USD through Peachjar. Once a flyer is approved, it will be sent to your desired school(s).
The following guidelines must be met for consideration to distribute flyers from external nonprofit organizations:
- The flyer must have a disclaimer as follows: "This is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Lodi Unified School District."
- The flyer must support and align with our basic educational mission, be of intrinsic value or enrichment nature to the students or their parents/guardians, and/or benefiting to the community of Lodi USD in a positive manner.
- The flyer must be in PDF format, smaller than 3 MB in file size, and four pages or less.
- The flyer must contain the name and contact information of the sponsoring organization but should not contain advertising logos or promotions for any business/organization other than the approved entity.
Lodi USD only accepts external flyers from nonprofit organizations. Please do not submit a flyer for consideration if you are a for-profit organization. A paid Peachjar account is required to submit flyers.
Communication and Marketing Plan
The Lodi USD Communication and Marketing Plan was presented to the Board of Education in September 2020 and was approved in July 2021. The purpose of the communication plan is to present a clear and concise framework for engaging and communicating with both external and internal audiences in our school communities. The communication plan outlines the District's communication and marketing goals and implementation strategies to meet those goals. The plan will be reviewed annually to determine if changes are necessary.