Dates for Enrollment and Eligibility for Transitional Kindergarten
If you live within the boundaries of Lodi Unified School District and your child will turn 5 years old between September 2 – December 2, you may register him/her for that school year. Our Transitional Kindergarten (TK) sites are Lawrence, Lakewood, Larson, Mosher, Podesta Ranch and Creekside Elementary Schools.
Registration for Transitional Kindergarten for the 2018-2019 school year is the first two weeks of February. Please visit our School Site Locator to locate your home school.
To register, pick up a registration packet from a TK site. Return your completed registration packets as soon as possible.
Each year, registration begins the first two weeks of February.
- On or after the start of registration, pick up a registration packet at a TK site. Complete the registration packet, including the required documents listed below.
- Return your completed registration packets as soon as possible.
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization record
- Proof of residence within the district*
* Residence Documents Required for Initial Enrollment for all K-12 Students:
Must also produce ONE of the following for enrollment:
- Rental/Lease agreement – current or recently signed in parent/guardian name. Additionally, two consecutive months of a current PG&E or utility bill in the parent/guardian name must be presented to the school within two months
- Property tax receipts for the current residence
- Mortgage statements in parent/guardian name. If the home is under construction a title/deed or signed sales or purchase agreement in parent/guardian’s name will be accepted. Additionally, a current PG&E, utility bill that indicates location of service, or a mortgage payment must be presented to the school within six months
Parents/Guardians seeking more information about the registration process can call the district’s Elementary Education office at (209) 331-7257.